I installed WooCommerce Follow-ups on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WooCommerce Follow-ups' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WooCommerce Follow-ups' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WooCommerce Follow-ups:
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WooCommerce Follow-ups
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WooCommerce Follow-ups' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.