I installed Wordpress Automatic Plugin on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Wordpress Automatic Plugin's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Wordpress Automatic Plugin's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Wordpress Automatic Plugin:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/?wp_automatic=cron (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for Wordpress Automatic Plugin, we recommend to have the cron job run "every minute"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Wordpress Automatic Plugin
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Wordpress Automatic Plugin's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.