I installed W3 Total Cache on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger W3 Total Cache's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering W3 Total Cache's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your W3 Total Cache:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for W3 Total Cache
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your W3 Total Cache's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.