I installed WP Offload S3 Lite on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WP Offload S3 Lite's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by WP Offload S3 Lite officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in WP Offload S3 Lite.
Our webcron service is best for triggering WP Offload S3 Lite's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WP Offload S3 Lite:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Before using EasyCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WP Offload S3 Lite
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WP Offload S3 Lite's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.