I installed WP Active Directory Integration on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WP Active Directory Integration's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WP Active Directory Integration's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WP Active Directory Integration:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-content/plugins/active-directory-integration/bulkimport.php?auth=xxxxxx (replace www.example.com/path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WP Active Directory Integration
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WP Active Directory Integration's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.