I installed WP Fastest Cache on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WP Fastest Cache's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WP Fastest Cache's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WP Fastest Cache:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Preload at:
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com/?action=wpfastestcache&type=preload
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WP Fastest Cache
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WP Fastest Cache's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.