I installed WP-Filebase Pro on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WP-Filebase Pro's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WP-Filebase Pro's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WP-Filebase Pro:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy Cronjob URL at:
Copy Cronjob URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-filebase-pro/sync.php?cron_sync=1&key=xxxxxx
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WP-Filebase Pro
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WP-Filebase Pro's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.