I installed WP-Lister Lite for Amazon on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WP-Lister Lite for Amazon's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by WP Lab officially at here, you may use EasyCron to trigger cron job script in WP-Lister Lite for Amazon.
Our webcron service is best for triggering WP-Lister Lite for Amazon's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WP-Lister Lite for Amazon:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Background Tasks Update interval at:
Set Background Tasks Update interval
- Copy Cron URL at:
Copy Cron URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wplister_run_scheduled_tasks (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency(for WP-Lister Lite for Amazon, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WP-Lister Lite for Amazon
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WP-Lister Lite for Amazon's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.