I installed WPeMatico on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WPeMatico's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WPeMatico's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WPeMatico:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 2 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste following URLs respectively for each cron job: http://www.example.com/wp-content/plugins/wpematico/app/wpe-cron.php
http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy (for WPeMatico, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WPeMatico (Just run the WPeMatico cron )
Set up cron job for WPeMatico (Run wp-cron.php. We recommend disabling WP's page-trigger cron system first. You may add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to do so.)
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WPeMatico's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.