I installed WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 2 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste following URLs respectively for each cron job: http://www.example.com/wp-content/plugins/wpematico/app/wpe-cron.php
http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy (for WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher (Just run the WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher cron )
Set up cron job for WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher (Run wp-cron.php. We recommend disabling WP's page-trigger cron system first. You may add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to do so.)
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your WPeMatico RSS Feed Fetcher's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.