I installed XCloner-Backup and Restore on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger XCloner-Backup and Restore's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering XCloner-Backup and Restore's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your XCloner-Backup and Restore:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/administrator/components/com_xcloner-backupandrestore/cloner.cron.php?config=easycron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy (for XCloner-Backup and Restore, we recommend to have the cron job run "each day"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for XCloner-Backup and Restore
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your XCloner-Backup and Restore's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.