I installed XenForo Birthday Thread on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger XenForo Birthday Thread's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering XenForo Birthday Thread's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your XenForo Birthday Thread:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", e.g. enter http://www.example.com//birthdaythread?password=xxxxxx
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace password with your password). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for XenForo Birthday Thread
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your XenForo Birthday Thread's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.