I installed Xibo CMS on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Xibo CMS' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Xibo CMS' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Xibo CMS:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/Xibo/maintenance.php?key=xxxxxx
(replace www.example.com path with your install location and replace key with your system settings). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Xibo CMS
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your Xibo CMS' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.