I installed xt:Commerce on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger xt:Commerce's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering xt:Commerce's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your xt:Commerce:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", Fill the "URL to call" field. e.g. http://www.example.com/cronjob.php?feed_id=8&user=xxx&pass=xxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequancy. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for xt:Commerce
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your xt:Commerce's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.