I installed YouDate - Dating Script on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger YouDate - Dating Script's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering YouDate - Dating Script's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your YouDate - Dating Script:
- Open your , add 3 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on "Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter the URL for each cron job. e.g.
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace secret with your mysecret). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for YouDate - Dating Script
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! EasyCron will trigger your YouDate - Dating Script's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your EasyCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.