I installed BackWPup on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger BackWPup's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering BackWPup's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your BackWPup:
- Open your BackWPup settings in WP, click on "API Keys" tab and click on "EasyCron API key" link to go to EasyCron, register your EasyCron account, copy API key.
Set up BackWPup API Keys
- Set up BackWPup Schedule:
Set up BackWPup Schedule
- Go to your EasyCron account, you will see all cron jobs have been added.
BackWPup cron jobs
- If necessary, you can edit the other optional settings. Click "Create Cron Job" button.
- You're done! EasyCron will trigger your BackWPup's cron job script dutifully according to your setting.